The Curator’s Circle encompasses Dallas Heritage Village’s highest membership levels and provides the largest membership revenue in support of the immersive educational and preservation efforts at Dallas Heritage Village. Rita Clements and Betty Josey founded the Curator’s Circle in 1995 to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Dallas County Heritage Society and the 150th anniversary of Dallas County. Members support educational programming and operations at Dallas Heritage Village. Our Curator’s Circle members are some of the best advocates for the Village because they understand our mission and choose to support us at the highest level. If you wish to join Dallas Heritage Village at the Curator’s Circle level please see the list of privileges below. Please contact Director of Development Preston Cooley at 214-413-3662 if you have any questions.
- Free admission for immediate family, two guests, and grandchildren under 21, including event admission
- Tour with the museum president
- Invitations to exclusive Curator’s Circle events
- Ten Candlelight tickets
- Free gift Family Scout membership to give away
- Reciprocal admission or benefits for over 200 museums nationwide
- Discounts on programming and museum store
Gold Curator, $2,500
All of the above benefits, plus a special gift from the Village.
Platinum Curator, $5,000
All of the above benefits, plus an additional ten Candlelight tickets, and an exclusive tour and talk by the Curator at the Village or in your home.