Parties for the Summer of 2017 are all booked. Keep an eye out for changes to our programs starting September 1st!
The Village’s parties bring history to life for your birthday girl or boy and their guests.
Time Traveler Parties
Pioneers! O Pioneers! Party like a pioneer! Feed chickens and visit Nip & Tuck, the Village donkeys. Enjoy your birthday down on the farm while reliving the life of pioneers.
Legends of Texas Rangers Spend your birthday with the outlaws and heroes of Dallas Heritage Village. Get a front row seat at a live gun fight and experience the world of the Texas cowboy.
$250 Members • $275 Non-members
- Free parking
- Admission to museum for 15 children
- Craft supplies for 15 children
- Admission to the museum for any adults attending the party
- A party facilitator to lead crafts, games, and building tour
- Additional children are $10 each up to a maximum of twenty (due to space limitations we cannot have a party for more than twenty children)
- A historic space will be reserved for your party
Note: Texas Ranger Parties are only scheduled on the first and third Saturdays of the month between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Gun fights are held at Noon and 1 p.m. Ranger Parties are not held in January, February, July, or August.
$100 Members • $150 Non-Members
- Free parking
- Museum admission for up to 30 adults and children attending the party. Additional guests $5, with a maximum of 50 guests total.
- Tables will be reserved in Nancy’s Garden for your party.
Available for preorder when booking your party!
Package A, $2.50 Marbles, Sherif Badge and Wooden Nickel
Candy Stick, $0.25 May be added to any package
We are located on 13 wooded acres just south of downtown Dallas. Parties must be booked at least three weeks in advance.
- $50 deposit is required to secure your date.
- Final payment is due no later than one week prior to your party.
- Parties are held during regular museum hours.
- DHV is an outdoor museum. Parties are held rain or shine, so remind guests to dress for the weather.
- Parties are scheduled for two hour blocks and include a dedicated space and party facilitator.
For party details contact our Visitor Experience Manager, Caitlin Hughes at (214) 413-3673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.